Want to stand out in a sea same ol’ sameness? One of the best ways to become famous in your field is to contribute to the media. Quotes, expert advice and articles all build your brand as a business celebrity.
I’m sharing some of my own media contributions below.
Small Business Trendsetters – What 26 Professionals have done to get Media Attention
How Experts Earn Extra Podcast – How to Be Famous in Your Field
National Federation of Independent Business – Six Office Hacks to Work Smarter
Mavens and Moguls – Million Dollar PR Advice
The New Zealand Herald – The Effectiveness of Content Marketing
JTE Marketing Group – Cracking the Personal Brand Code in 3 Easy Steps
Sane Spaces – How to Find Speaking Engagements
The Business Beware Show – The Best Advice I’ve Learned Running My Business
New Zealand Herald – The Power of Content Marketing
The Work at Home Woman – How to Make $1000/month working at home
On this call, Lori talks about:
- The 5 key tools that’ll increase your reach, build your reputation and boost your revenue.
- What one thing the top 5% of income producing consultants all do.
- The marketing tool that works for you 24×7, attracting clients while you’re busy doing other stuff.
- The activity that makes you an ‘instant’ authority.
- How Bill Gates says he would spend his very last dollar